Mindfulness & Yoga Programme
Our Mindfulness and Yoga sessions provide a safe and kind space to explore wellbeing themes and yoga techniques to improve strength and flexibility.
Mindfulness is a BIG word for an amazingly simple idea – paying attention to one moment at a time. We often find ourselves feeling distracted, unsettled, tearful, angry or perhaps have those butterfly feelings in our stomach. With mindfulness, we use our breath to help us to stay in the present moment, improving our brain’s ability to stay calm.
BENEFITS TO YOU
- Learn how to calm your mind
- Be better prepared to handle tricky situations
- Enhance flexibility, strength and coordination
- Develop a sense of self-compassion, empathy, gratitude and kindness
- Improve energy and vitality
- Improve relationships and communication
WANT TO FIND OUT MORE?
Email us today
Fill out our Enquiry Form
Call us 07596 919903
An opportunity for young people aged 9-19 years to join a calm safe space and learn the art of mindfulness and yoga.
Each programme will have young people within the group of a similar age.
A 90 minute activity each week, usually split between 45 minutes of mindfulness and 45 minutes of yoga.
The mindfulness practices are introduced with games, videos and group discussions.
Choose a programme to suit you:
- A 6 week programme for those looking for an introduction
- A 10 week programme for those keen to take things further
- A 16 week programme for a more in depth experience
Register your interest so that we can work out what’s best for you.
As a Community Interest Company we are often able to offer our programmes either full or part funded making them affordable for our community.
Register your interest so that we can support you further.
It is important to come dressed ready for activity, so comfy a T-Shirt / joggers or leggings . Please do not wear anything that is revealing and also bring a drink. You will be provided with a yoga mat but feel free to bring your own if you wish.
The PROJECT:ME team ask three things of our participants: –
- Be Intentional: you are here to learn and to grow – having already set the time aside to be with us, use the time wisely, commit to the sessions and we will be with you to support you at all stages.
- Be Open to New Ideas: test the ideas out and see what works for you . We ask that you stretch yourselves, your comfort zone and begin to see confidence and self-esteem grow.
- Be Present: engage in the group activities as much as possible – we believe the more you put into the activities, the more you will get out of them, therefore take notes, get up and join in as we are all in this together.
Register your interest so we can answer any other questions.