Reset & Grow Programme
Our flagship Reset & Grow programme provides a place for young people to learn how to make positive changes that benefit both mind and body. Discover how physical activity can improve overall health and wellbeing, as well as confidence and fitness.
The programme encourages a growth mindset, improved self-esteem and develops coping mechanisms and skills to face future challenges. Life-Coaching / Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) 1 to 1 sessions are all part of this fantastic programme to support personal goals.
BENEFITS TO YOU
Improve confidence, self-esteem, and resilience
- Build a positive relationship with physical activity and sports
- Learn a variety of tools and strategies to future proof mental health
- Develop a growth mindset, and improved communication and listening skills
- The opportunity to become peer mentors and PROJECT:ME Ambassadors
- Learn coping mechanisms to face future challenges
An opportunity for young people aged 11-19 years to join an early intervention programme with engaging activities, to build friendships, self-esteem, and confidence, whilst increasing participation in physical activity and improve fitness.
Each programme will have young people within the group of a similar age.
6 weeks of engaging activity, 90 minutes each week, which includes:
- 45 minutes of weekly physical activity taught in a safe, fun and supportive way.
- 45 minutes of weekly interactive well-being activities centred around the following themes:
– how to raise self-esteem and stretch our comfort zones
– building resilience
– understanding how fear affects us
– understanding our mental health and how physical activity supports positive choices in our overall health
– growth mindset and managing our emotions
– introduction to mindfulness
- Additional 1 to 1 coaching sessions delivered outside the core group
- Weekly ‘Growth Work’ activities further reinforcing the programme’s messages and learning to complete in between the sessions.
90 minutes each week for 6 weeks plus additional 1 to 1 coaching sessions.
As a Community Interest Company we are often able to offer our programmes either full or part funded making them affordable for our community.
Register your interest so that we can support you further.
It is important to come dressed ready for activity, so comfy a T-Shirt / joggers or leggings. Please do not wear anything revealing and also bring a drink.
You will be provided with weekly ‘Growth Work’ activities to complete in between sessions.
The PROJECT:ME team ask three things of our participants: –
- Be Intentional: you are here to learn and to grow – having already set the time aside to be with us, use the time wisely, commit to the sessions and we will be with you to support you at all stages.
- Be Open to New Ideas: test the ideas out and see what works for you . We ask that you stretch yourselves, your comfort zone and begin to see confidence and self-esteem grow.
- Be Present: engage in the group activities as much as possible – we believe the more you put into the activities, the more you will get out of them, therefore take notes, get up and join in as we are all in this together.
Register your interest so we can answer any other questions.