My Amazing Mind & Body Programme
Our My Amazing Mind and Body sessions explore emotions, feelings and building resilience whilst bringing an awareness to the importance of physical activity for our wellbeing.
We use a variety of tools to add to our ‘My Mind Kit’ including mindfulness, growing our comfort zones, gratitude, developing a growth mindset, challenging our fears and visualising our possible selves.
BENEFITS TO YOU
Improve confidence, self-esteem, and resilience
- Build a positive relationship with physical activity and sports
- Learn a variety of tools and strategies to future proof mental health
- Develop a growth mindset, and improved communication and listening skills
WANT TO FIND OUT MORE?
Email us today
Fill out our Enquiry Form
Call us 07596 919903
An opportunity for young people aged 9-11 years to join an early intervention programme with fun activities, discussions, and videos taught in a safe and supportive way.
6 weeks of engaging activity, 90 minutes each week, which includes:
- 45 minutes of weekly physical activity taught in a safe, fun and supportive way.
- 45 minutes of weekly interactive well-being activities centred around the following themes:
– how to raise self-esteem and stretch our comfort zones
– building resilience
– understanding how fear affects us
– understanding our mental health and how physical activity supports positive choices in our overall health
– growth mindset and managing our emotions
– introduction to mindfulness
- Additional 1 to 1 coaching sessions delivered outside the core group
- Weekly ‘Growth Work’ activities further reinforcing the programme’s messages and learning to complete in between the sessions.
90 minutes each week for 6 weeks plus additional 1 to 1 coaching sessions.
As a Community Interest Company we are often able to offer our programmes either full or part funded making them affordable for our community.
Register your interest so that we can support you further.
It is important to come dressed ready for activity, so comfy T-Shirt / joggers or leggings and please bring a drink.
You will be provided with weekly ‘Growth Work’ activities to complete in between sessions.
The PROJECT:ME team ask three things of our participants: –
- Be Intentional: you are here to learn and to grow – having already set the time aside to be with us, use the time wisely, commit to the sessions and we will be with you to support you at all stages.
- Be Open to New Ideas: test the ideas out and see what works for you . We ask that you stretch yourselves, your comfort zone and begin to see confidence and self-esteem grow.
- Be Present: engage in the group activities as much as possible – we believe the more you put into the activities, the more you will get out of them, therefore take notes, get up and join in as we are all in this together.
Register your interest so we can answer any other questions.